1) How much are tickets?
2) What does my tickets include?
o 3-course soul food meal
o Welcome drink on arrival
o Live Motown band & show
o Themed host and actors
o Prizes, surprises and dramatizes!
3) What’s the difference between tickets?
Show Only – £39.95 – Include reserved seating and entertainment
4) What time does the event start?
Events run from 6.30pm – 10.30pm. We kick off with a complimentary Detroit cocktail hour and dinner is served from approximately 8pm.
5) Can I see the menu?
You can find a copy of the menu on our ticketing sites or email email@example.com
6) Can you cater for dietary requirements?
Yes. We can cater for all major dietary requirements such as gluten intolerance, dairy intolerance, etc. You will be prompted to enter this information when booking tickets at checkout or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Are there group packages?
We offer 20% discount on groups over 20. Get in touch to claim email@example.com
8) Where’s the event located?
Each one of our events are held in central London (zone 1/2) locations. Please check the event listings to be sure of the location for the event in question.
9) How do I make sure I’m sat with my friends?
In the check out process when buying tickets you will be prompted to enter a lead name. Just make sure all members of your party enter the same full name and purchase the same ticket option.
10) Are tickets refundable?
Tickets are non-refundable. However, where possible if we are given at least 2-weeks notice we may be able to transfer your ticket over to another date (subject to availability)
11) Is there an age restriction for this event?
Over 18s. ID will need to be shown on entry.
12) Can I just pay on the day?
No. Our events are ticket only there are no tickets available at the door. If you have a last minute query please call or email us.
13) Is there anything special that can be done for birthdays or celebrations? Can I bring a cake?
Yes it’s an immersive dinner after all! Drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org